Farm Cove Intervals

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Still scratching my head as to the 30 strong turnout for the 14x3min intervals around Farm Cove, just 2 days after C2S! It came down to a shirtless JFen, leveraging his fresh legs, to led each rep. Notable Sunday survivors backing it up included Timmy, Sam, Macca, Gleeso and Lambert. All with varying degrees of success.


I skipped two reps whilst on a 4km warm-up with Wongy. Had to listen to 20 min of his hole-in-the-wall Asian dining picks in Sydney's southern suburbs - Hurstville, Campbelltown, Beverly Hills. It's a hard sell, even for me. 

I'm no longer training for a race, legs feel flat hence motivation low. I joined the squad for 10 x 3 min and added a 60s easy float; translated 10 reps on 4 min cycles. Similar to the set from last Thursday.

Spits quickened gradually from 3:50s (1-2) towards 3:20s (3-7), before I dialed back on #8 to 3:40s. 7.8km for the actual session, then 1.5km warm-down with Lambert. I felt better after.  

With a 6km jog into work, 18km for the day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments