Bay Long Run and Barangaroo

Monday, September 07, 2015

Need to remind myself the foundation for this blog was initially running/training (not food).

Sunday
Skipped the HuRTS Centennial option for a catch up with Renee. What better way than the Bay Run and surrounds. Knocked out 10km before a 7am meet at Rodd Point. Good catch up all round and by 30km, we parted ways. R is pretty set for a solid Blackmore's effort. I'm thinking 86 min.

For me, it was a slow plod back home. Funny enough, last 2km had me jogging alongside Renee's husband on a bike (James).

Pace basically 5 min/km the whole way. Covered the Bay Run 3x with random extensions. Total distance 35km. 150km for the week. I'm tired.

Monday
Sore throat out of nowhere. Lucky the lunch pace was gentle, with Conway, Charlie, Renee and Craig in attendance. Barangaroo has been extended a little. Enjoyed the sunshine over the 13km covered (70 min).

You Might Also Like

0 comments