Farm Cove

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Another easy day and I’m sure the body will thank me for it in days to come. I know few that are working so all the company I had was RW (again). Started at Hickson Wharves, down to Barangaroo then back again waterside all the way to OH.

What a disastrous decision to circle the OH and Farm Cove – a zoo of school kids and tourists. Dropped RW at OH and added another 4km around Mrs Mac Chair where I threw in 12x100m surges. Intention was to get some leg turnover without compromising this current recovery week. Success I think.


12.5km in 60 min at 4:50 min/km. Importantly, no added mileage commuting today.

Fairly relaxed whether tomorrow is swim, recovery or something else. Timmy has suggested a 7:30am set at Mackay Oval.

You Might Also Like

0 comments