Lazy Sunday

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Having already banked my long run, I joined Neil P for a Bay Run loop and even brought the dog along. Course quickly changed as we toured East Drummoyne, Five Dock Bay and later Abbotsford.

Stuck with the planned 5 min pace for 90 minutes covering 18km. Heart rate very low, good chat and in purely an enjoyment run. Molly hung in there doggedly without complaint. NP was impressed.

Caps off a solid 140km week with 2x speed. As expected a few niggles are evident in both feet but the energy is good and no signs of fatigue.

Next few weeks has me reducing 'junk'. Hot hot weather means a swim is probably in order down at L.A.C later today.

This blog is overdue for a food post. Luckily I've already hit up my top three Inner Suburbs pick's with the new family addition in tow. The baby carrier allows two arm movement for eating. Fantastic invention.



You Might Also Like

0 comments