All Easy

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Friday - Commute
More easy miles as I continue to wait for the residual soreness from last week to ease. 7km over the Anzac Bridge in pouring rain at the crack of dawn was a good start.

Too lazy to run at lunch and I'm continuing to feel under the weather from this head cold. Nonetheless I chanced my luck running home via Pyrmont Wharves. Got to Blackwattle before the rain set in. Added 9km before I simply wanted to get home, dry out and eat dinner.

16km all up for the day, all in pouring rain

Saturday - Five Dock
Much better in the legs this morning. Planned a single Bay Run loop but kept changing my mind at every intersection in the Haberfield area. Found myself in Five Dock then later around the Drummoyne area. Turned into a tidy 15km recovery taking 1:15. Pretty slow as you can see.


You Might Also Like

0 comments