Friday Fizzle

Friday, October 10, 2014


Another recovery day as is always the case on Fridays. As planned, eased into a moderate pace heading into work for an early start. Met up with Matt along the way who always wants to push the pace beyond what I prefer.

Nonetheless, kept pacing around 5 min/km and covered 8km all up. Legs still feeling unusually flat, despite covering very little mileage the last two days. I'd put it down to the mild hill training I've been doing on the bike.

Rather than leaving my bike at work over the weekend (again!), I decided to cycle home after work along Pacific Highway. Kept the cadence high and put a little effort into any hills.

Daily summary - 8km running and 9km cycling. All easy

Looking forward to a low intensity weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments