Wind-back

Friday, February 06, 2015

Thursday

With some strange tingling in my left foot, I felt it best to take another easy day. Short 7km at lunch dancing around Hickson wharves and Observatory Hill. Solo this time, with 7 sets of 15x dips plus 10 push-ups.

Always like using the excuse of some cross-training to ease up on the running and give the legs a intermittent breaks. 

Friday
Drummoyne pool at 6am to do a few sneaky laps of freestyle. Cooler weather makes such a routine less pleasant. My slightly tight ITBs are always thankful after.

Took the bike again to work (2nd day running). Early evening I rode it out to USYD, caught up with Bryan whilst doing an easy 6km on foot around the campus. Jumped back on the saddle and headed home. Today was in effect, a mini triathlon with a massive 10 hour transition (i.e. sitting at my desk at work).

Will probably do Striders tomorrow, albeit on a dogey foot again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments