Swim Substitution

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

I've lied to the misses and am not proud of it...

Was on the receiving end an intervention last night - she saw my Strava kms last week and joined the dots with my comment at the start -"this will be an easy week". The result was a blanket ban on intervals at lunch.

This was not a bad thing mind you - missed the 14x3min intervals in 31 degrees.

Substituted as best I can. Headed down to Lane Cove pool for a poor attempt at 100m swim intervals in the early morning. Did a few run strides on my way back, but it is only 3.5km out and 3.5km back.

My deviation from the no-run promise came with a 10km recovery run home. Frankly I hate catching the train and enjoy this a lot more.

Will face the wrath if and when she reads this post...

You Might Also Like

0 comments