Base Miles Thursday

Thursday, September 25, 2014


Legs feeling a touch better today but I woke up with a scratchy throat. Seems to be going around the office in the last week.

8km via Pacific Highway with Matt. Had to hold him back at 5min pace as I was feeling pretty flat. Felt much better by the time we hit the bridge.

Turned down an offer for a run/swim double at lunch with Woey. Backed up with an easy 8km recovery back home in some light drizzle. Again some great views crossing the bridge back. Very mild left foot pain, hopefully it clears by the weekend. 

General rule of thumb for me is - if I keep pace slower than 5min/km I can run less than 15km and still feel better the next day.

Daily total, 16km with a few late hill surges to make it interesting. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments